#1 Crypto Directory with User Reviews

Altavoz Entertainment

Add to compare

About Us

Altavoz Entertainment, Inc. is a direct distributor of independent music to digital and physical retailers with a proprietary Fan Heat Map technology that provides market intelligence to pinpoint product for placement in brick and mortar and online stores. Altavoz works with artists with no affiliation to a major distributor. These independent artists make up 90% of the marketplace. Distributors such as BMG, Sony, Universal, and Warner/Electra/Atlantic market the remaining 10% of artists who are not independent. The 90% are left with few distribution partners and channels. Altavoz fills the gap for these independent labels by providing a specialized industry platform that allows for smaller quantity distribution using marketing intelligence from our Fan Heat Mapping and access to stores through a curated catalog.

Description

4211 Todd Lane , Bldg J , Washington, District of Columbia, 20016,

Photos

Reviews

Cryptoscore 0 From 0 reviews

There are no approved reviews for this supplier. If you just submitted a review it will appear after it is has been approved.

GET THE BEST CRYPTO ANALYSIS IN YOUR MAILBOX

Subscribe to Mailchimp
      Login/Register access is temporary disabled
      Compare items
      • Total (0)
      Compare
      0
      Skip to toolbar