If you are an advertiser on CRYPTOSTAR.MONEY, you also agree to be bound by the Additional Terms below. If you have any questions, then please contact us on +447989381331, or via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.
1. What we will do for you
We allow unregistered users to search for suppliers. Registered users may also write reviews and report issues. Users with paid plans can advertise their businesses and collect and respond to reviews.
We may edit or delete any content you provide at any time at our sole discretion, and we have no obligation to review the information you provide. We may also move or close any reviews, comments or posts for any reason and without notice.
We will try to provide the Website so that it is available to you at all times. However, we do not provide any guarantees about its availability or that we will be able to resolve quickly any technical issues that may arise.
2. What you should do for us
Please ensure the reviews you provide are honest and truthful and expressed as opinions where that is appropriate. If you are reviewing any supplier, you must not have a personal or professional connection with that trader and you must have paid for and/or used their services.
If you intend to use a supplier, please take the time to check that supplier is right for your individual circumstances because if you use that supplier, you will do so at your own risk. We will not be a party to the contract between you and that supplier, and will not be responsible for any loss you may suffer as a result.
Please behave responsibly when posting reviews to the Website or adding any other content to our Website (such as comments on any of our discussion forums, if available). You agree that:
- You will not use the Website in any way that is: illegal or unlawful, or likely to encourage illegal or unlawful behaviour; likely to damage the reputation of CRYPTOSTAR.MONEY; likely to be a nuisance, harmful or deceptive to any other person.
- Any reviews or other content you add to the Website will: be factually accurate and/or be your genuinely held opinion based on facts; not be defamatory, obscene or offensive; not infringe the copyright, trade marks or any other intellectual property rights of another person;
- In reviewing any trader on the site, you will not seek to promote your own or your employer’s business, seek to recruit new staff, or otherwise include any advertising or promotional material;
- You will not try to access any confidential information (including usernames and passwords) of any other person, or try to collect, store or otherwise use any personal data of other contributors to the Website
- You are over 18 years old or otherwise have the express permission of your parent or guardian to use the service;
- You will post under one login and not attempt to post under duplicate names.
- You will not pretend to be someone else (e.g. a customer when in fact you are a supplier, another user or a member of our team). You must not pretend that you are unconnected to a supplier or a customer, when in fact you are. If you have a personal connection to a supplier or a customer, you should disclose your connection or, where appropriate, not comment at all.
Please do not include any web links within your reviews or other content unless you have our prior permission to do so. If you want to ask for permission please email email@example.com.
Please keep your log-in details confidential to help us maintain the security of our website. You should not allow any other person to obtain access to the Website using your log-in details.
If you wish to complain or if you think someone is misusing the Website or using your log-in details, please tell us as soon as you can by using the ‘report issue’ function at the bottom of a review or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for submitting photos
- In submitting a photo, you are granting CRYPTOSTAR.MONEY a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty free licence to reproduce, edit, modify, adapt and publish the photo(s) as we see fit. As the owner of the copyright, you will retain the copyright in your photo(s) and can continue to use them as you wish.
- Photos submitted should be your own and original.
3. Other important things you need to know
You grant us a non-exclusive licence to use the reviews and any other content you add to our Website. For example, we may use this information in our marketing materials. While we will may display your name or username when using your content in this way, you agree that we have no obligation to do so.
Please ensure any content you print, copy or download from our website is for your personal use only. You must not use or encourage others to use our website (or its contents) for their or your commercial use or in a way that could damage the reputation of CRYPTOSTAR.MONEY. If you would like a commercial licence to re-use our data in bulk please contact email@example.com.
You take full responsibility for the reviews you post on the Website and for any other content you submit to the Website (such as comments on any discussion forums or review threads) which means, for example, that if you provide a review in breach of these terms, you may be required to compensate anyone who suffers as a result (e.g. to a supplier as a result of a false review).
Save where it is expressly stated, none of the reviews provided on the Website represent the views of CRYPTOSTAR.MONEY. The CRYPTOSTAR.MONEY pages contain the views of members of the public and suppliers. These views are not the views of CRYPTOSTAR.MONEY. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information on the Website.
CRYPTOSTAR.MONEY has no control over the score or reviews provided by customers and accepts no liability in contract, tort or otherwise for any damage caused, including any damage to reputation, arising as a result of your use of the Website and/or any customer feedback.
What happens if you don’t comply with these terms? We will treat any non-compliance as a serious issue, and if we think you have breached any of these terms, we may take any action that we consider appropriate. This may include:
- the temporary or permanent suspension of your access to the Website;
- taking legal action against you, possibly to recover any financial loss that we have suffered as a result of your actions; or
- publishing a statement on any of our websites detailing your actions.
We will not compensate you for any loss you may suffer arising from:
- using (or not using) a supplier reviewed on the Website;
- the reviews or other content provided by customers including where the information provided is inaccurate;
- any mistake we make with the content of our email alerts; and/or
- the additional circumstances set out in our general terms
5. Additional terms applicable if you have a Bronze, Silver or Gold plan.
When submitting and or editing your CRYPTOSTAR.MONEY profile page, you agree that the information you provide is complete and accurate and is not misleading or untrue in any way. It is your responsibility to update your page with any changes to your contact details and/or other personal or business information.
You understand and agree that you may be rated by your customers using our ratings system and that customers may leave written reviews of your services on your profile page, after completion of all or part of the work you carry out.
You must only portray yourself as being affiliated or connected to any accrediting body if your membership or qualifications are in date and still active.
You will not pretend to be someone that you are not (e.g. a customer). You must not pretend that you are unconnected to a customer, when in fact you are. If you have a personal connection to a customer, you should disclose your connection.
Here at Cryptostar.money we are ordinary people who love crypto and want to work with the authorities to help the UK develop a safe and regulated market.
Our terms and conditions allow us to terminate your service if in our opinion,
- your listing induces unqualified investors to make investments in an ICO or similar financial promotion or
- you are offering services that are not compliant with the regulatory regime to which you and/or we are subject or
- continuing to deal with you might damage our reputation in the crypto industry or
- damage our exposure on search engines or
- expose us to regulatory action or
- directly or indirectly support money laundering or
- anything else that frightens us
For example, if your business is making an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) it is fine to advertise your business but your listing may not directly promote investment by unqualified investor. So a listing that said “TravelCoinEx – The way the world pays for travel” would be OK, one that said “TravelCoinEx – buy coins now” would not. This example is only indicative and our decisions may be different on the day.
So if you don’t share our goal of building a compliant crypto-industry please don’t advertise with us.
You accept that in no circumstances will our liability to you for lack of service or any other cause exceed the unused portion of an subscription fee that you have paid us.