#1 Crypto Directory with User Reviews

MannCoin

Add to compare

Z: Scam?
Z: Scam?

Athol Street, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1EB,  IM1 1EB
button click - website

About Us

The Isle of Man�s First Cryptocurrency and the world�s first �Crypto-Asset-Backed� Token Sale.While there are thousands of existing coins, MannCoin is going to offer the first cryptocurrency based in the Isle of Man and we also aim to eventually become fully regulated by the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority (IOMFSA). Unlike most other cryptocurrency offerings which are completely unregulated and unsecured, MannCoin is striving to avoid this problem by designing our unique token offering, the MannCoin Token. The Token will allocate 40% into the MannCoin project, the Start-Up, which is the design of a small and effective CryptoCoin with its own ecosystem. The remaining 60% of the Token will be invested in the world�s top 20 cryptocurrencies providing all participates in the MannCoin Token with a safety net in the event that the MannCoin project fails.The token sale will begin later in Q4 2018, once registration with the Isle of Man Financial Services Authority (IOMFSA) is complete.

Description

Photos

Reviews

Cryptoscore 0 From 0 reviews

There are no approved reviews for this supplier. If you just submitted a review it will appear after it is has been approved.

GET THE BEST CRYPTO ANALYSIS IN YOUR MAILBOX

Subscribe to Mailchimp
      Login/Register access is temporary disabled
      Compare items
      • Total (0)
      Compare
      0
      Skip to toolbar