The Blockchain Association of Uganda
The Blockchain Association of Uganda is a membership organization that consists of individuals and organizations that are interested in promoting blockchain-related technologies and capabilities. This is done by making blockchain related resources available to government and public-sector consumers.
Blockchain Association of Uganda (BAOU) encourages efficiency and promotes high ethical standards of business among its members in matters touching the use, regulation, transfer, remittance or other management and exchange of cryptocurrencies, and in so doing to deal with any parties and authorities in performance and fulfilment of the objectives of the Association.
We facilitate business leaders, educators, policy-maker, institutions and citizens in using of globally accepted, industry-leading knowledge and practices for blockchain technologies, cryptocurrencies and any related technologies.
- Advocate for the development of blockchain-related industries in Uganda and African
territories, serving both domestic and export markets.
- Host dialogue between Ugandan governments, regulators, authorities, and industry
- Foster linkages among participants in the region’s developing blockchain ecosystem.
- Knowledge Brokering
- Increase consumer awareness of blockchain technology and surrounding issues.
- Research industry trends and potential application of blockchain technology within regional markets to inform policy development.
- Conduct training and capacity building to develop regional expertise prepared to participate in the global blockchain industry.
- Build relationships with international partners to develop markets for the region’s blockchain-related service industries.
- Draw foreign investment into Uganda blockchain projects.
- Establish a global reputation for the Uganda as the Blockchain Hub of the Africa.
There are no approved reviews for this supplier. If you just submitted a review it will appear after it is has been approved.